- Juice brand labels Coca-Cola "misleading"
Californian marketer Pom Wonderful argues multinational beverage firm's Minute Maid labels mislead consumers
- Lidl earmarks €4bn for global expansion
Debut in US pencilled in for 2018 as German-owned company continues to post impressive sales growth
- EastPack targets NZ$5m profit in 2014
New Zealand's largest kiwifruit packer says growers will benefit from recent merger with Satara as volumes recover.
- Australians 'eating more imported fruit'
Winter demand for Northern Hemisphere fruit reportedly rising as retailers run more frequent promotions to secure sales
- Cherry leaders to speak in Hangzhou
Keith Hu of Northwest Cherry Growers and chairman of the Chilean Cherry Committee Cristian Tagle to address Asiafruit Market Insight
- Hapag-Lloyd CSAV merger a step closer
Shipping firms sign binding agreement, after CSAV shareholders refuse to exercise withdrawal rights
- Total Produce trials NFC technology
Near field communications and beacons will enable marketer to speak directly to consumers' smartphones in store
- Oppy: value of branding still 'unproven'
The second part of our interview with CEO John Anderson focuses on Oppy's recent rebranding and reorganisation