- Seald Sweet sees import growth
Florida-based group is expanding its citrus and grape import deals to help strengthen its position on the North American market.
- Online grocery to force retailers' hands
A new report from Rabobank suggests that food retailers will need to reshape their business models in the future
- Moko threatens Suriname bananas
Disease has impacted nearly a quarter of the country's banana crop and "threatens survival of the fruit in the country"
- Giles: Much more to come from Asia
Promar International divisional director John Giles asks whether we are merely at the tip of the iceberg of Asian market growth
- New Tesco and Fyffes reps for GlobalGAP
The retailer and importer have filled two key governance and corporate positions at the international certification provider
- APM marks Mexican milestone
Installation of state-of-the-art cranes at what will be Latin America’s most technologically advanced container terminal
- Cherry business boosts tech trade
Growth in the market for fresh cherries worldwide has prompted one Italian machinery company to expand its product range
- Mango importers mix and match
Mango suppliers are experimenting with shipping trials for better-tasting varieties as consumers become more aware of quality