- S&A Group: emoji deal 'sets us apart'
Company's Oliver Davies explains decision to sponsor Unicode's globally recognised strawberry symbol
- Sainsbury's wants Brits to beat the 'bin-nana'
Supermarket trials project that it says could save thousands of bananas from being unnecessarily thrown away
- Trade untouched by coup attempt
Uncowed by last weekend’s attempted coup by the Turkish military, the country’s produce exporters remain positive and are now eyeing a return to Russia
- Opinion: China is poised for exports boom
China’s fresh produce industry is on the brink of supersonic growth in global exports, writes Reynolds' senior buyer Matt Jones
- Jose Claure joins Kölla from Trofi
Overseas import specialist will help the German fresh produce company expand its international business
- Neuquén looks to boost export offer
Investment in new air cargo facilities will kick-start air-flown exports of cherries and berries
- Fruitspot appoints innovation head
Online fresh produce platform hires Brent Erenwert as its new director of innovation
- Special report: Belgian promise
The UK and Belgium have long been profitable trading partners, but exporters are now looking for more direct relationships