- Health message returns to Germany
German shoppers will see Frische ist Leben promotional posters in supermarket car parks over eight-week period
- Australians 'eating more imported fruit'
Winter demand for Northern Hemisphere fruit reportedly rising as retailers run more frequent promotions to secure sales
- Frozen berries linked to Hep A outbreaks
A second Efsa report on the ongoing outbreak of Hep A in Europe said heat treatment for frozen berries could help contain virus
- European veg event to offer new ideas
Suppliers and retailers heading for European Vegetable Strategies in Brussels as fall in consumption raises concerns
- Fedefruta chief set for big challenges
New president Juan Carolus Brown Bauzá commits to pushing for law protecting Chilean fruit exports during strikes
- Channel ports ink major collaboration
The Ports of Dover and Calais come together on project to protect long-term resilience of Channel freight route
- Total Produce trials NFC technology
Near field communications and beacons will enable marketer to speak directly to consumers' smartphones in store
- Oppy: value of branding still 'unproven'
The second part of our interview with CEO John Anderson focuses on Oppy's recent rebranding and reorganisation