- Freshfel: "Greater cooperation required"
Message coming out of the Association's AGM is that policy makers and the fruit and vegetable sector need to work together more
- Consumers keen to get vocal
Over a quarter of all shoppers are open to conversational commerce, according to IGD
- Maersk seeks new growth in India
The Danish container shipping giant has launched a new papaya service from India to Dubai
- Why have avocados become so popular?
Fruitnet was invited to answer that question this week on the BBC show Talking Business with Aaron Heslehurst
- Carrefour picks Plassat replacement
French retailer Carrefour has announced that Fnac boss Alexandre Bompard will take on the role of CEO from mid-July
- IDC calls EU-wide port strike
Two-hour stoppage will take place across European ports on Thursday in solidarity for Spanish workers
- Wealth gap causing 'existential crisis' in consumer goods
Rising income inequality challenges business models underpinning entire consumer goods industry, report warns
- Consumers want more than ever before
In future, suppliers must deliver health, transparency and convenience in a fast-changing, digitally engaged market