- Discipline key to selling India abroad
Indian produce firms must take a disciplined approach to build brand reputation abroad
- Capespan ‘redefines’ offer and ups profit
For the year ending 31 December 2014, the Capespan's UK arm grew its pre-tax profit from £836,000 to £1.6m
- Russia offers India opportunities
Despite its struggling economy, Russia offers Indian produce suppliers a wealth of export opportunities say shippers
- Opinion: What is going on at Tesco?
Why has Europe's largest retailer taken such a dramatic tumble, and how can it reverse the decline?
- New board member for Total Produce
Kevin Toland appointed as non-executive director, a role he will take up in July
- Nitrogen engines ‘could transform’ cold chain
Using liquid nitrogen engines to power and cool refrigerated transport could revolutionise cold chains and slash air pollution
- BelOrta introduces ZeroTom
The Belgian cooperative’s new ZeroTom tomato product combines innovations in both packaging and storage
- Shoppers swayed by stonefruit
British consumers are buying stonefruit on a more frequent basis, aided by improved retail space, and yet another strong performance from cherries