- Bicolored campaign offers tasting chance
European apples were sampled at a recent reception organised by the Polish Embassy in Abu Dhabi
- Food industry in "state of revolution"
IGD's Joanne Denney-Finch tells Food and Grocery Australia 2017 that the industry is more challenging than ever
- Climate change 'to slash value of European farmland'
EU-funded study on how climate change affects farm productivity predicts huge economic losses by 2100, with southern Europe hardest hit
- Changing channels: produce distribution in 2025
New technologies and new ways of bringing food to consumers' tables are opening up new opportunities for the trade
- BioTropic sees big potential in Central America
German organic produce importer has opened a new office in Costa Rica to build up its Central American supply base
- Spanish port workers postpone strike
As the government presses ahead with reform of labour laws, the unions have agreed to call of this week’s planned walkout
- BayWa enters space race to boost yields
German conglomerate partners with European Space Agency to advance satellite monitoring of its production
- Traditional markets still key for SA topfruit
Exploring new markets will continue to dominate the minds of South African apple and pear growers but traditional markets are still vital