- Audio: New pear from NZ launches in China
Greg Cassidy of Freshmax discusses Piqaboo, a new hybrid pear variety from New Zealand just launched in China
- Super-sized lemons head for Tesco
Supermarket to stock citrus fruit affected by Spanish rains as part on ongoing plans to reduce food waste
- Total Produce welcomes Cool Port move
Rotterdam managing director Michel Jansen says outsourcing its logistics has a "number of advantages"
- Changing channels: produce distribution in 2025
New technologies and new ways of bringing food to consumers' tables are opening up new opportunities for the trade
- Audio: Joy Wing Mau looks to add value
China's biggest fresh produce business is investing heavily in value-add services, says chairman Mau Wah Liu.
- First fruit arrives at Cool Port Rotterdam
Kloosterboer's new logistics facility takes delivery of pomegranate shipment imported by Total Produce
- BayWa enters space race to boost yields
German conglomerate partners with European Space Agency to advance satellite monitoring of its production
- Traditional markets still key for SA topfruit
Exploring new markets will continue to dominate the minds of South African apple and pear growers but traditional markets are still vital