- McDonald's gives away fresh fruit
Company says monthly give-aways in UK and France are key to boosting fruit consumption among its young customers
- Profit and revenue up at Total Produce
Group revenue for the year rose by 13 per cent to €3.2bn, while adjusted pre-tax profits increased to €52.9m
- Freak hail hits Indian grapes
Freak rain and hailstorms have damaged grape production in India's Sangli and Nashik regions
- Niche opening in US for Italian apples
Italian apple exporters have at last been granted access to the US, but can they establish a foothold in the market?
- High-level speakers for Fresh Produce India
Camposol’s chief commercial officer José Antonio Gómez and Saikat Sarkar of Spencer’s Retail among the speaker line-up for Pune event
- Capespan reflects on top export year
Group announces strong trading results for 2013, following a generally excellent year for South African fruit exports
- Compac announces Fomesa buyout
Newly created entity to focus on fruit treatment, packing and palletising equipment
- Oppy: value of branding still 'unproven'
The second part of our interview with CEO John Anderson focuses on Oppy's recent rebranding and reorganisation