- Juice brand labels Coca-Cola "misleading"
Californian marketer Pom Wonderful argues multinational beverage firm's Minute Maid labels mislead consumers
- French growers denounce price war
Producer groups criticise "abusive" promotions and say they refuse to act as "cannon fodder" in supermarket battle.
- Russia edges closer to Polish import ban
Moscow raises further concerns over alleged risk posed by pesticide residues on fruit and vegetables imported from Poland.
- Australians 'eating more imported fruit'
Winter demand for Northern Hemisphere fruit reportedly rising as retailers run more frequent promotions to secure sales
- Monzón to steer Anecoop towards closer integration
New president will continue strategy of rationalising the producer base of Spain’s biggest fruit and vegetable marketer
- San Antonio leads LatAm container growth
Chilean port saw biggest increase in container traffic last year
- Total Produce trials NFC technology
Near field communications and beacons will enable marketer to speak directly to consumers' smartphones in store
- Oppy: value of branding still 'unproven'
The second part of our interview with CEO John Anderson focuses on Oppy's recent rebranding and reorganisation