- Dole to employ VR in new campaign
Company preparing to step up marketing with virtual reality plantation experience at Fruit Logistica in Berlin.
- Fewer delays at Dover since Jungle demolition
Distributors report fewer hold-ups at Port of Dover since Jungle refugee camp was demolished but poorer weather now causing problems
- Biobest buys Kenyan biopesticide firm
Belgian firm has acquired Real IPM to grow foothold in Africa and further develop biopesticide portfolio
- IGD forecasts food-to-go boom
Grocery researcher predicts overall food-to-go market will grow by 35 per cent growth in next five years
- Bakkavor announces major recruitment push
Prepared supplier is hiring over 300 new staff in “significant” recruitment drive due to increasing demand from customers
- Maersk seals Hamburg Süd deal
Deal increases Maersk’s container capacity to around 3.8m TEUs or 18.6 per cent of global capacity
- Biobest aids in root disease fight
Growers in France, the Netherlands and Belgium will benefit from launch of Asperello T34 Biocontrol
- Is 'sustainable intensification' the future for apples?
IRTA's Joan Bonany says apple industry needs a new approach to increase production without harming biodiversity