- Juice brand labels Coca-Cola "misleading"
Californian marketer Pom Wonderful argues multinational beverage firm's Minute Maid labels mislead consumers
- Univeg enters growing cruise ship market
Company’s Italian division will coordinate supplies to cruise industry under new deal with Ebrex Cruise Services
- Zon edges back into the black
Restructuring programme started in 2012 will continue for some years, company said
- Australians 'eating more imported fruit'
Winter demand for Northern Hemisphere fruit reportedly rising as retailers run more frequent promotions to secure sales
- British photographer wins Pink Lady title
Tessa Bunney's 'Noodle Making' image collects the overall title at the annual Pink Lady Food Photographer event
- San Antonio leads LatAm container growth
Chilean port saw biggest increase in container traffic last year
- Total Produce trials NFC technology
Near field communications and beacons will enable marketer to speak directly to consumers' smartphones in store
- Oppy: value of branding still 'unproven'
The second part of our interview with CEO John Anderson focuses on Oppy's recent rebranding and reorganisation