- Delta Agrar named as Rubens distributor
Serbian group joins other licensees working to to enhance Rubens apple reputation internationally
- Mission opens Breda ripening centre
Company says the new facility will enable it to offer more value-added services to its European customer base
- Michoacán counts cost of illegal avo plantings
Deforestation threatens to cause serious water shortage as demand for the ‘green gold’ surges
- Is eating ten a day really necessary?
Nutrition expert Geoff Webb advises caution when turning complex research into simple health recommendations
- PPECB welcomes new board members
South African export certification agency announces appointment of new board members for a three-year period
- MCI launches enhanced reefer system
New reefer container system means more cost-effective ocean transport for high-value fresh produce
- Maersk orders Naturaline containers
World’s largest container shipping line orders its first 100 containers to be chilled by Carrier Transicold’s Naturaline unit
- Urban farming 'produces more than just food'
David Olivier, a postdoctoral research fellow at the Global Change and Sustainability Research Institute, University of the Witwatersrand, on why social networks are a key spinoff of urban farming