- McDonald’s extends free fruit campaign
The fast food giant has revealed plans to have fruit giveaway initiatives operating in 19 European countries this year
- Ahold snaps up Spar in Czech Rep
Retailer looks to extend its geographic reach with acquisition of 50 oulets in the country
- Pakistani mango exports to rise
Exports of Pakistani mangoes could rise by 15 per cent this season, and shippers hope to gain access to New Zealand and South Africa
- Niche opening in US for Italian apples
Italian apple exporters have at last been granted access to the US, but can they establish a foothold in the market?
- Casi president denies fraud allegations
José María Andújar dismisses accusations as smear campaign by rivals to undermine his leadership
- OOCL's profit falls over 2013
Shipping giant’s chairman points to subdued demand for seaborne cargo for poor financial performance
- Compac announces Fomesa buyout
Newly created entity to focus on fruit treatment, packing and palletising equipment
- Oppy: value of branding still 'unproven'
The second part of our interview with CEO John Anderson focuses on Oppy's recent rebranding and reorganisation