- CPM Retail rebrands to Soloberry
Move by AG Thames subsidiaries will bring berry activities under one brand as Soloberry business goes from strength to strength
- Battaglio boosting demand with new identity
Italian importer says it wants to capitalise on recent growing interest in fresh fruit and veg among consumers and retailers
- Flevo Berry unveils Magnus
Dutch breeding company launches new strawberry variety it says is "tough and hardened"
- UK market becoming 'less attractive'
Significance of market for fruit growers in the Southern Hemisphere is 'dwindling', says new report
- Zespri wins award for growth strategy
Kiwifruit marketer recognised at Deloitte Top 200 Awards in New Zealand for its strong growth strategy
- Anecoop beefs up Polish operation
It now sells more than 40,000 tonnes of Spanish fruits, vegetables and wines through its Poznan distribution platform
- Autogrow launches cloud application
New innovation allows growers to monitor and manage their crops remotely
- Strong supply drives down potato prices
Increases in planted area are depressing the market but small and premium varieties continue to enjoy solid sales growth