- Glamour cherry campaign kicks off
Nicknamed ‘Red Gold’ for their high price tag, the cherries will be available over the next four weeks
- Ahold snaps up Spar in Czech Rep
Retailer looks to extend its geographic reach with acquisition of 50 oulets in the country
- RSA expects healthy avocado crop
Despite forecast of the country's largest export crop, SAAGA insists the European market will not be oversupplied
- Niche opening in US for Italian apples
Italian apple exporters have at last been granted access to the US, but can they establish a foothold in the market?
- Fyffes directors to lead ChiquitaFyffes
David McCann and Coen Bos are set to be at the helm of newly merged company following deal with Chiquita
- OOCL's profit falls over 2013
Shipping giant’s chairman points to subdued demand for seaborne cargo for poor financial performance
- Compac announces Fomesa buyout
Newly created entity to focus on fruit treatment, packing and palletising equipment
- Oppy: value of branding still 'unproven'
The second part of our interview with CEO John Anderson focuses on Oppy's recent rebranding and reorganisation