- Trio of Italian fairs tussle for top spot
Italy's leading trade fair for fresh fruit and vegetables, Macfrut, faces a sharp rise in competition from two new shows in 2015
- M&S voted most authentic UK brand
All major UK supermarkets voted among top ten most authentic brands according to new consumer research
- NW pear forecast bumped up
An upgraded forecast for the Pacific Northwest pear crop is setting this year’s production at 21m boxes
- Capespan Group 'becoming more global'
CEO Johan Dique explains how the South African company's expansion will increase its marketing and procurement footprint
- Tesco has 'lost customer trust'
Retailer's attempts to fund overseas expansion has come at a cost, according to retail expert professor Chris Edger
- End in sight for Costa Rica strike
Japdeva union increases pressure on port worker members to return to work after almost one week of industrial action
- DIY mushroom kits win at Sial 2014
Bronze Sial Innovation Award 2014 won by fresh produce firms, as pureed vegetable discs and potato churros win category awards
- Blue Whale targets UK growth
French apple grower-shipper Blue Whale has grand plans to boost its share of the UK market, following its merger with Loire cooperative BVL