- Nergi follows berry growth trend
Marketers expect the Nergi kiwiberry’s impressive growth of the last two years to continue, as the berry category shows little sign of slowing down
- Mercadona boss tops business leader poll
Chairman Juan Roig named most influential businessman in Spain in new report
- AG Thames reports profit of £3.9m
Groups saw 26 per cent sales rise across its soft-fruit business, while total sales jumped three per cent after 'good overall trading'
- Controversial TTIP creates division
The mooted deal to facilitate trade between the EU and the US has faced major public opposition, but what are the real opportunities and risks for the food industry?
- Dole boss Murdock accused of cheating shareholders
Chief executive 'conspired' with Deutsche Bank to drive down company's price ahead of 2013 buyout, court hears
- New citrus supply line opens in Venice
Fruit from Argentina and Uruguay heading for north-east Italian port, with more from Israel and North Africa on the way
- Peruvians learn of Timorex grape benefits
Delegation from grape industry visits Chile to learn of advantages of using Timorex Gold in spraying programmes
- Total Produce opens doors for berries
Company is trialling a new retractable glasshouse technology on strawberry crops that could have implications for many products