- Dr Ross Ferguson lands global honour
Plant & Food Research scientist is named a new Fellow of the International Society for Horticultural Science
- Profit and revenue up at Total Produce
Group revenue for the year rose by 13 per cent to €3.2bn, while adjusted pre-tax profits increased to €52.9m
- Gruventa sees strong sales in eastern Europe
Company posted double-digit growth in winter vegetable export volume during 2013/14
- Niche opening in US for Italian apples
Italian apple exporters have at last been granted access to the US, but can they establish a foothold in the market?
- High-level speakers for Fresh Produce India
Camposol’s chief commercial officer José Antonio Gómez and Saikat Sarkar of Spencer’s Retail among the speaker line-up for Pune event
- Poor quality citrus sold off cheap
Birmingham wholesalers forced to slash prices of poor quality citrus from Morroco after alleged problems with new boats
- Compac announces Fomesa buyout
Newly created entity to focus on fruit treatment, packing and palletising equipment
- Oppy: value of branding still 'unproven'
The second part of our interview with CEO John Anderson focuses on Oppy's recent rebranding and reorganisation