- Kissabel: new brand for red-flesh apples
New range undergoing commercial trial features unique orange-skinned variety and fruit with distinctive berry flavour
- Where will fruit and veg be sold if stores disappear?
How will the fresh produce supply chain work in future? Fruit Logistica’s assembled experts have plenty of ideas
- Florida growers thrown 'lifeline'
Citrus emergency loan programme could offer much-needed assistance to growers hit by Hurricane Irma
- Organic growth in Dutch topfruit
The Netherlands' organics boom could soon set prices tumbling, says the country's largest organic topfruit grower, Robert Elshof
- PrepWorld enters Spanish fresh-cut market
Former Del Monte general manager Pepe Morant will take charge of PrepWorld Spain, based in Valencia
- Dover welcomes Cool Carriers' trade
Reefer vessel operator has announced plans to trade pineapples and bananas through the Port of Dover from next year
- Abu Dhabi launches farmers' e-portal
The Emirate announced the launch of its new e-portal to assist local farmers at this month’s GITEX Technology Week
- A Rei of sunshine
Hillfresh has signed a northern European exclusivity contract for Rei melons from Brazilian grower Itaueira