- Discipline key to selling India abroad
Indian produce firms must take a disciplined approach to build brand reputation abroad
- Kenyan exporters enjoying strong demand
Market for exported tomatoes and mangoes said to be particularly strong thanks to increased interest among Russian buyers
- Del Monte earnings drop in Q1
Group fails to deliver optimal earnings after adverse weather-related effects and unfavourable exchange rates
- Opinion: What is going on at Tesco?
Why has Europe's largest retailer taken such a dramatic tumble, and how can it reverse the decline?
- New board member for Total Produce
Kevin Toland appointed as non-executive director, a role he will take up in July
- Nitrogen engines ‘could transform’ cold chain
Using liquid nitrogen engines to power and cool refrigerated transport could revolutionise cold chains and slash air pollution
- BelOrta introduces ZeroTom
The Belgian cooperative’s new ZeroTom tomato product combines innovations in both packaging and storage
- Shoppers swayed by stonefruit
British consumers are buying stonefruit on a more frequent basis, aided by improved retail space, and yet another strong performance from cherries