- Funding boost for European apples
Joint promotional campaign led by France and Italy will run for three more years, supported by a budget of €5.6m
- Opinion: What is going on at Tesco?
Why has Europe's largest retailer taken such a dramatic tumble, and how can it reverse the decline?
- SH citrus exports to remain flat in 2015
Ongoing competitiveness issues in Argentina mean bigger crop will not result in significant increase in exports
- Unease spreads in RSA citrus sector
Comment: Political influences and world economic woes could be dimming the lights for South Africa's citrus business
- New board member for Total Produce
Kevin Toland appointed as non-executive director, a role he will take up in July
- Nitrogen engines ‘could transform’ cold chain
Using liquid nitrogen engines to power and cool refrigerated transport could revolutionise cold chains and slash air pollution
- BelOrta introduces ZeroTom
The Belgian cooperative’s new ZeroTom tomato product combines innovations in both packaging and storage
- Shoppers swayed by stonefruit
British consumers are buying stonefruit on a more frequent basis, aided by improved retail space, and yet another strong performance from cherries