- AMC expands grape and citrus offer
With a raft of new varieties in the pipeline and global production increasing, CEO Alvaro Muñoz explains why innovation lies at the core of the company’s expansion strategy
- Europe's banana business is changing
Comment: the rise of big retailers has created a new breed of ripeners and service providers in the banana supply chain
- Total Produce welcomes Hogan
New EU commissioner for agriculture Phil Hogan took a tour of Total Produce's facilities on the eve of assuming office
- Capespan Group 'becoming more global'
CEO Johan Dique explains how the South African company's expansion will increase its marketing and procurement footprint
- Tesco has 'lost customer trust'
Retailer's attempts to fund overseas expansion has come at a cost, according to retail expert professor Chris Edger
- End in sight for Costa Rica strike
Japdeva union increases pressure on port worker members to return to work after almost one week of industrial action
- DIY mushroom kits win at Sial 2014
Bronze Sial Innovation Award 2014 won by fresh produce firms, as pureed vegetable discs and potato churros win category awards
- Blue Whale targets UK growth
French apple grower-shipper Blue Whale has grand plans to boost its share of the UK market, following its merger with Loire cooperative BVL