- Glamour cherry campaign kicks off
Nicknamed ‘Red Gold’ for their high price tag, the cherries will be available over the next four weeks
- Profit and revenue up at Total Produce
Group revenue for the year rose by 13 per cent to €3.2bn, while adjusted pre-tax profits increased to €52.9m
- Fyffes reports on continuing growth
On the day it reveals a merger plan with Chiquita, Fyffes reports on growth in profit and revenue for 2013
- Niche opening in US for Italian apples
Italian apple exporters have at last been granted access to the US, but can they establish a foothold in the market?
- Fyffes directors to lead ChiquitaFyffes
David McCann and Coen Bos are set to be at the helm of newly merged company following deal with Chiquita
- Poor-quality citrus sold off cheap
Birmingham wholesalers forced to slash prices of poor quality citrus from Morocco after alleged problems with new boats
- Compac announces Fomesa buyout
Newly created entity to focus on fruit treatment, packing and palletising equipment
- Oppy: value of branding still 'unproven'
The second part of our interview with CEO John Anderson focuses on Oppy's recent rebranding and reorganisation