- Égérie extends tomato range
France’s Prince de Bretagne has broadened its vine tomato selection with the launch of Égérie, a variety lauded for its excellent taste
- Markets converge for campaign launch
The Love Your Local Market campaign is rapidly growing into an international movement, with 16 countries so far getting involved
- Czech-based G's-owned firm in major LED investment
Montano Valtr installs LED lights in its new greenhouse, built by Dutch firm Horticoop
- Opinion: What is going on at Tesco?
Why has Europe's largest retailer taken such a dramatic tumble, and how can it reverse the decline?
- Vegetables and 'Generation Y'
Fresh Insight's Elena Ozeritskaya will lead the discussion on modern consumer trends at this year's EVS
- CMA CGM makes inroads in India
Group boosts presence in high growth country with acquisition of stake in major Indian logistics company
- Total Produce opens doors for berries
Company is trialling a new retractable glasshouse technology on strawberry crops that could have implications for many products
- Shoppers swayed by stonefruit
British consumers are buying stonefruit on a more frequent basis, aided by improved retail space, and yet another strong performance from cherries