Organised by Asiafruit Magazine, Fresh Produce Malaysia is the must-attend event for anyone looking to explore the exciting procurement and marketing opportunities in one of Asia’s strongest and most vibrant economies.
Local Malaysian companies will also find lots on offer at the three-day event, which provides a unique opportunity to learn about the latest technologies and marketing tools to help drive their business.
With its eye on the broader issues for regional and international trade, Fresh Produce Malaysia is sure to enable delegates to make the most of their visit to Kuala Lumpur.
Programme highlights include:
• First-hand insights from top retail executives on the opportunities and challenges in Malaysia’s growing modern retail sector
• A look at the role of innovation in boosting Malaysia’s position as a supplier of high-value fruit and vegetables to international markets
• Discussion of local and international certification systems and whether they are sufficient to meet global market requirements
• Case studies from international supplying groups on successful marketing and promotional campaigns in Malaysia
• Focus on Malaysia’s expanding import market and its key requirements
• Spotlight on some of the new or emerging suppliers to the Malaysian market
• Case studies covering cutting-edge technologies along the supply chain
Andre Loo of Euro-Atlantic will be on-hand to provide Fresh Produce Malaysia delegates with an in-depth overview of the opportunity for imports into Malaysia, while the Washington Apple Commission will present a case study from a suppliers’ perspective on working with the modern food retail sector in Asia - and what can be achieved.
Eddie Saw of Total Market Solutions will discuss the Washington Apple Commission’s recent training sessions and promotional programmes with the supermarket chains in Malaysia, and the key short- and long-term outcomes. Tracy King of Sinclair (USA) will reveal the opportunities new technologies present for Malaysia’s fresh produce business, and how they can be applied to achieve the best results.
Register online at www.freshproducemalaysia.com by 1 February 2010 and save over 20 per cent on your delegate fee.