Maersk Line has announced that it will raise freight rates on export cargo from the US and Canada as of 1 July. Maersk Line senior vice-president Robert Kledal called the measure a "necessary reality" to combat increasing costs.
Tuesday 3rd June 2008, 18:00 Central Time
Maersk raises US/Canada charges
The Danish shipping group aims to combat increasing costs
- 1 Californian ports handle record February volumes
- 2 Amazon to merge Prime Now and Fresh
- 3 Busy times at port of LA
- 4 AgroFresh bolsters post-harvest team
- 5 Lowered trade tariffs for 11 countries
- 6 Port of Oakland's 'busiest year'
- 7 Del Monte opens new Houston DC
- 8 Sol Shipping grows at Port Everglades
- 9 LA in new container high
- 10 The Fresh Approach spies opportunities