The five finalists for this year’s PMA-Produce Plus Marketer of the Year Award (MOYA) will be showcasing their innovative campaigns on the trade show floor at Hort Connections next Wednesday, 26 June.
From 11am onwards, each finalist will deliver a short presentation outlining the key elements of their campaign, before taking part in a discussion about the strategic thinking behind their marketing push.
Joining representatives from Produce Plus Magazine and PMA A-NZ on stage will be:
- Olivia Grey of Hort Innovation, presenting the ‘Hailstorm Heroes’ campaign
- Zespri’s Australian Sales & Marketing Team, presenting the ‘Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit’ campaign
- Sona Padman of Freshmax Australia, presenting the ‘Modi Apples’ campaign
- Cecilia Flores Paez from T&G Global, presenting the ‘Orchard Rd Brand Launch’ campaign
- The Costa Avocado Team, presenting the ‘Lovacado Launch’ campaign
The winner of the 2019 PMA-Produce Plus Marketer of the Year Award will be announced during the Hort Connections Gala Dinner later that night.
The Hort Connections trade show and conference will take place at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on 24–26 June.
The Marketer of the Year Award, now in its eighth year, recognises outstanding achievement over the past 12 months in fresh produce marketing in Australia or New Zealand, with each finalist profiled in the Winter edition of Produce Plus, out now.