Monday 10th November 2008, 19:46 Hong Kong
Daabon bananas to go carbon neutral
Colombia’s leading organic banana supplier aims to cut to zero its carbon dioxide emissions by 2013
- 1 Chiquita faces lawsuits
- 2 China: consumers want 'quality and health'
- 3 New CEO for Hort Innovation
- 4 Australian industries join to push exports
- 5 Fall Creek Farm & Nursery buys Driesvenplant
- 6 China berry market 'could outgrow US'
- 7 Citrus chief hits out at "political posturing"
- 8 Bitterness ‘important for pest control' in veg
- 9 Chile citrus marketing campaign underway
- 10 UK berry firm makes gains in China