Eight Philippine companies have been given the green light to export mangoes to China, with Agriculture Secretary Arthur Yap naming the groups as the Fruitful Harvest Corporation, Mabuhay 2000 incorporated, Phil-Harvest Agro Marketing Corporation, Diamond Star Agro Products, DHM Philippine Produce, Wenatchee Marketing Corporation, HiLas Marketing Corporation and Marsman Drysdale Food Corporation.
Wednesday 7th May 2008, 07:00 Hong Kong
China gives go-ahead to Philippine mangoes
Eight companies will export the fruit to China
- 1 Malaysian pineapples enter China
- 2 Russia adapts to new reality
- 3 Kenyan avo exporter to diversify into oil
- 4 Changes to Aussie import conditions
- 5 Subscribers onlyWhat now for Iran's produce sector?
- 6 Ecuador dips toe into Chinese mango market
- 7 Philippines, Australia expand mango pact
- 8 Ecuador to airfreight mangoes to China
- 9 Chinese consumers call for Philippines blacklisting
- 10 Trade mission uncovers SEA potential