The second edition of European Vegetables Strategies will look more closely at key trends in the European consumer market for fresh vegetables.
Following its successful debut in 2014, the annual one-day conference is set to return to Brussels on 7 May with the goal of helping Europe's leading fresh vegetable companies develop new commercial and marketing strategies in order to grow their sales.
Programme topics at this year’s event include:
• Let's grow consumer demand: new strategies to win more sales
• Fresh vegetables 2025: what do shoppers of the future really want?
• Improving the shopper offer: new food retail formats target fresh
• Taste matters: the search for perfection in taste
• Buying with brains: human psychology and physiology determines shopping choices
• Trend watch: the new winners in the fresh vegetable market
• Exploring alternatives: get more growth from established market sectors
Plus, break-out sessions will focus on the following topics:
• Expanding the category into fresh juices
• Generation Y: learning the language of the new consumers
This year’s European Vegetable Strategies kicks off on the evening of 6 May with an informal get-together - your chance to meet with other delegates and enjoy a fine glass of Belgian beer!
Delegates can register before 13 March using the early bird rate and save 20 per cent on the standard delegate rate. More than 200 decision-makers from Europe’s fresh vegetable business are expected to attend EVS2015.
For further information, visit www.vegetablecongress.com or contact the European Vegetable Strategies event team:
Tel: +44 20 7501 3707 (Eurofruit/FPJ)
Tel: +49 211 9910410 (Fruchthandel)
City centre venue
European Vegetable Strategies takes place at Le Plaza in Brussels on 6-7 May 2015. The hotel is conveniently located in the vicinity of the Grand Place and other Brussel's popular tourist attractions. The Rogier metro station and the Brussels North train station are 500 metres away. Brussels Airport is 16 kilometres away.
Stay at the official EVS conference hotel and take advantage of the preferential room rates specially negotiated for EVS delegates. Click here to make your reservation.