GlobalGAP has announced that its ninth annual conference will take place in the German city of Cologne on 15-18 October. A preliminary programme is available from the company’s website – www.globalgap.org.
Wednesday 7th May 2008, 00:00 London
GlobalGAP reveals conference details
Cologne will host the GlobalGAP Conference this year
- 1 Flavour of tomatoes ‘needs to improve’
- 2 Consumer habits change in digital age
- 3 Convenience under the spotlight
- 4 Fruit Logistica: still the industry’s best shop window
- 5 Nuts, fruit and veg top EU food recall chart
- 6 Bayer introduces online GAP course
- 7 Bayer says Neonics ban is "a sad day"
- 8 ECF Early Bird offer closing
- 9 What next for the European tomato trade?
- 10 Bayer reaches new transparency levels