GlobalGAP has announced that its ninth annual conference will take place in the German city of Cologne on 15-18 October. A preliminary programme is available from the company’s website – www.globalgap.org.
Wednesday 7th May 2008, 00:00 London
GlobalGAP reveals conference details
Cologne will host the GlobalGAP Conference this year
- 1 Borras and Broadfoot honoured in Germany
- 2 Portuguese produce gaining ground in Germany
- 3 Bayer to appeal neonics verdict
- 4 Flavour of tomatoes ‘needs to improve’
- 5 Consumer habits change in digital age
- 6 Convenience under the spotlight
- 7 Fruit Logistica: still the industry’s best shop window
- 8 Nuts, fruit and veg top EU food recall chart
- 9 Bayer introduces online GAP course
- 10 Bayer says Neonics ban is "a sad day"