According to a report by the USDA, Chilean lemon exporters are expecting an "excellent year" in 2008, with strong export demand and a smaller output. Italy and the Netherlands will be the main European importers this year.
Tuesday 29th April 2008, 00:00 London
Good times for Chilean lemons
Chilean exporters are anticipating a strong season for lemons
- 1 Uruguay feels pull of US citrus market
- 2 Chile citrus marketing campaign underway
- 3 Red hot: Sicilian citrus sales double
- 4 Potential Australia-Europe FTA
- 5 A new avocado avenue for Italy?
- 6 Camposol expands production footprint
- 7 Limoneira forms Grupo Argentino
- 8 Chilean campaign hits the Big Apple
- 9 Marks & Spencer thanks red orange supplier
- 10 EFSA casts doubt on CBS study