Exports of Brazilian apples to the EU have fallen this year, according to the Brazilian Association of Apple Producers. Exports are down by 30 per cent to 31,829 tonnes, leading to an average price increase of 12 per cent.
Tuesday 22nd April 2008, 00:00 London
ABPM reports export fall
The EU will import less Brazilian apples this season
- 1 New varieties on show from CIV
- 2 Europe's latest apple forecast ‘too high’
- 3 Awarding New Zealand’s best
- 4 CIV releases apple for pre-commercial trials
- 5 More South American apples head for Europe
- 6 Pink Lady continues growth
- 7 Produce in firing line as US sparks trade war
- 8 Strike hits Patagonia topfruit exports
- 9 A new avocado avenue for Italy?
- 10 Mexico and EU revamp trade deal