Exports of Brazilian apples to the EU have fallen this year, according to the Brazilian Association of Apple Producers. Exports are down by 30 per cent to 31,829 tonnes, leading to an average price increase of 12 per cent.
Tuesday 22nd April 2008, 00:00 London
ABPM reports export fall
The EU will import less Brazilian apples this season
- 1 Brazil smashes through US$1bn export barrier
- 2 More European apples in stock
- 3 Italian firms prepare 'high-impact' Envy apple campaign
- 4 European Jazz season underway
- 5 BayWa forms Global Produce subsidiary
- 6 Yes You Kanzi! campaign underway
- 7 Kissabel kicks off NH campaign
- 8 Honeycrunch with bumper crop
- 9 New apple varieties on sale in spring
- 10 European Jazz "looking strong"