In the Netherlands, Casino-owned Super de Boer has recorded a net sales increase to €368.1m for the first quarter of 2008, compared with €366m for the same period in 2007. Jan Brouwer, group CEO, said: "Super de Boer's positive sales development continued in the first quarter of 2008."
Wednesday 2nd April 2008, 00:00 London
Net sales up for Super de Boer
Jan Brouwer calls the sales development of the group "positive"
- 1 More choice and more variety at GBC2018
- 2 Love Beets promotes new range
- 3 Fresh produce companies ‘are part of a food culture’
- 4 Amazon can 'treat whole food category as a loss leader'
- 5 Jumbo set to enter Belgium in 2019
- 6 UK market becoming 'less attractive'
- 7 Subscribers onlyStrong supply drives down potato prices
- 8 The Greenery makes snap decision on berries
- 9 Produce expert joins FFSEE programme
- 10 Farm Frites stretches its fries