In the Netherlands, Casino-owned Super de Boer has recorded a net sales increase to €368.1m for the first quarter of 2008, compared with €366m for the same period in 2007. Jan Brouwer, group CEO, said: "Super de Boer's positive sales development continued in the first quarter of 2008."
Wednesday 2nd April 2008, 00:00 London
Net sales up for Super de Boer
Jan Brouwer calls the sales development of the group "positive"
- 1 Ekoplaza unveils first plastic-free aisle
- 2 Robots ready at The Greenery's new RDC
- 3 Subscribers onlyTurning food waste from rubbish to riches
- 4 Spar sets sights on Saudi growth
- 5 "Solid sales growth" at Ahold Delhaize
- 6 Eurofruit's Top 25 stories from 2017
- 7 More choice and more variety at GBC2018
- 8 Love Beets promotes new range
- 9 Fresh produce companies ‘are part of a food culture’
- 10 Amazon can 'treat whole food category as a loss leader'