In the Netherlands, Casino-owned Super de Boer has recorded a net sales increase to €368.1m for the first quarter of 2008, compared with €366m for the same period in 2007. Jan Brouwer, group CEO, said: "Super de Boer's positive sales development continued in the first quarter of 2008."
Wednesday 2nd April 2008, 00:00 London
Net sales up for Super de Boer
Jan Brouwer calls the sales development of the group "positive"
- 1 Plastic-free aisle on the move
- 2 Bilka buys into fresh-cut pineapple trend
- 3 First Dutch pears arrive in Mexico
- 4 Staay-Van Rijn expands with eye on €100m sales target
- 5 Nuts, fruit and veg top EU food recall chart
- 6 New label helps shoppers dodge plastic
- 7 Income rises at Ahold Delhazie
- 8 Asian expansion propels global pineapple market
- 9 Bayer highlights cucumber opportunities
- 10 Dutch peppers find market in China