Metro Group has reported strong sales growth in its full-year results for 2007, up 10.4 per cent to €64.3bn, with net debt “significantly reduced” by €947m to a total of €4.3bn for the same period. “Our successful financials in 2007 build a strong foundation for the future value-creating growth strategy of Metro,” said group CEO Eckhard Cordes.
Wednesday 19th March 2008, 00:00 London
Good FY results for Metro
Metro's full-year sales grew by 10.4 per cent in 2007
- 1 What next for the European tomato trade?
- 2 Landgard kicks off German pepper supply
- 3 Retailers say yes to laser labelling
- 4 Greenyard in German DC switch-up
- 5 Global produce sales near €5tn mark
- 6 Podcast: FPJ's take on Fruit Logistica
- 7 Amazon to merge Prime Now and Fresh
- 8 Fruit Logistica invites industry to 'connect to change'
- 9 Eurofruit's Top 25 stories from 2017
- 10 Fresh produce supply in the digital age