Information. Success strategies. Networking.
We would like to invite you to the European Packaging Forum in Düsseldorf on 5 June 2019.
We want to bring fresh impetus to the packaging debate. It remains one of the most important topics of our time, and one that has gained enormous significance recently, especially for consumers and retailers.
At European Packaging Forum, leading experts from across the fresh produce business will look closely at the subject of packaging from all sides, considering the various challenges ahead for the fresh fruit and vegetable business.
By joining us at the event, you can meet the most important packaging players in Europe's fresh produce market. We want you to use this valuable international networking event to discuss and develop new ideas and strategies that can create modern solutions for today's challenges.
Included on the agenda:
• New packaging legislation for 2019 – all change?
• What makes the consumer tick? What do they think? How do they behave?
• Sustainability and alternative packaging
• Wood, cardboard and foils – innovative solutions
• Just let it go? Do we even need packaging?
• Buying with their eyes – design and packaging
• Recycling – a never-ending process?
• Packaging solutions at point of sale
Plus there will be an informal barbecue get-together on the evening before, an outstanding networking opportunity.
Don't miss your chance to sponsor the European Packaging Forum! You can present your latest innovative products or services to the fresh produce industry's key decision-makers.
Detailed information on the programme, registration and sponsorship packages can be found here on the Fruchthandel website.
Simultaneous translation of plenary sessions will be available in German and English.
Agrarmarkt Informations-Gesellschaft (AMI)
Fruchthandel Magazine / Fruitnet Media International
Tel +49 211 99104-10