- BPC urges independent retailers to join campaign>
Subscribers onlyBPC urges independent retailers to join campaign
Independent retailers are being encouraged to work alongside supermarkets to…
- BPC takes to the road>
Subscribers onlyBPC takes to the road
To mark the launch of the UK new potato season, the British Potato Council is…
- Consumers seek out UK new potatoes>
Subscribers onlyConsumers seek out UK new potatoes
According to research carried out by the British Potato Council published last…
- Potato sales benefit from promo boost>
Subscribers onlyPotato sales benefit from promo boost
Sales of potatoes at the major multiples recorded a large increase during the…
- Greenvale AP wins IIP first in Scotland>
Subscribers onlyGreenvale AP wins IIP first in Scotland
Potato specialist Greenvale AP aims to achieve the Investors in People standard…
- NZ growers face tough times>
Subscribers onlyNZ growers face tough times
Some New Zealand top fruit growers are calling it a day and selling land for…
- Port of Ipswich provides potato outlet.>
Subscribers onlyPort of Ipswich provides potato outlet.
The Port of Ipswich has begun to be used as an outlet for potato exports to the…
- BPC's 'Easy Life with Potatoes'>
Subscribers onlyBPC's 'Easy Life with Potatoes'
In a further bid to highlight the versatility of the humble spud, the British…
- Chandler scoops top grower of the year award.>
Subscribers onlyChandler scoops top grower of the year award.
Norfolk farmer John Chandler is acclaimed champion grower of the year by one of…
- Savvides returns to lead Cyprus potato board>
Subscribers onlySavvides returns to lead Cyprus potato board
Cyprus Potato Marketing Board appoints new chairman and CEO, Andreas Savvides.