If you haven’t booked your ticket for FPJ Live 2018 yet, here are just a few reasons why you won’t want to miss the fresh produce conference event of the year:
- Enjoy an all new format, mixing short, punchy on-stage interviews with multimedia, presentations and debate. With over 20 guests on the programme, there’s something for everyone.
- Hear from Sainsbury’s fruit, veg and salad buyers at a time when the supermarket has undergone a major value chain analysis and is in the process of its seismic tie-up with Asda.
- Get up to speed on what’s happening with Brexit with heavyweight industry experts including Professor Tim Lang and NFU chief horticultural adviser and newly announced AHDB Horticulture chair, Hayley Campbell-Gibbons.
- Pick up tips on how to run a successful business from some of the top bosses in British fresh produce, include Berry Gardens CEO Jacqui Green, Nationwide Produce MD Tim O’Malley, Wealmoor CEO Avnish Malde and Premier Fruits MD Richard Hickson.
- Delve into the fascinating history of the famous Burgess farming family, as Produce World’s Andrew, William and Jason Burgess discuss the past, present and future in depth in FPJ Life Stories.
- Meet one of the most exciting and original chefs in the country as Congolese-French Mick Elysée talks about his unique fusion of cuisines and demonstrates one of his signature dishes.
- Hear about cutting-edge developments including the brand new Halo project, innovative science and technology and an exclusive packaging launch from Coveris.
- Get all the latest stats on the growth of the grocery and fresh produce markets with updates from Ed Griffiths, consumer insights director at Kantar Worldpanel.
- Network with 200 senior figures from across the UK fresh produce business, making new contacts and catching up with old friends.
- FPJ Live is great value for money, and your ticket also includes free entry to the UK Fruit & Vegetable Awards Social on the evening of Monday 8 October, where you can see the winners of the reader-voted awards collect their trophies.
FPJ Live 2018 takes place at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on 9 October, with the UK Fruit & Vegetable Awards Social on the evening of 8 October at the same venue. Savings of 10 per cent are available on bookings of two or more.
To secure your place and see the full programme, visit www.fpjlive.com.