Catalonian peach production is expected to rise by 1 per cent to 326,000 tonnes this year, while production in Barcelona will fall by 6 per cent. Gerona and Tarragona are predicted to see production growth of 8 per cent.
Tuesday 22nd April 2008, 00:00 London
Slight rise for peaches
Catalonian peach production will increase marginally this year
- 1 Chile kicks off Spanish promotion
- 2 Afrucat calls for drastic action on stonefruit
- 3 Shifting supply lines in the global fruit trade
- 4 Stonefruit crisis 'requires long-term solution'
- 5 UK supplier begins cherry exports to Dubai and Spain
- 6 Spanish stonefruit crisis deepens
- 7 New label puts Spanish plums on the map
- 8 Heatwave hits stonefruit regions
- 9 Thailand beckons for Spanish cherry producers
- 10 EC extends support for fruit producers